Available until July 30th, 10:00AM – August 6th 10:00AM
- Crisp, precise controls – do exactly what you want your character to!
- Over 100 mighty powerups to collect!
- Tons of different play modes and optional difficulty modifiers!
- Seeded Daily and Weekly Challenges!
- All gameplay features available in both single player and co-op! (online or local)
Dungeon Running for Justice: The Story of the Barony
Hamlet is the greatest little city in the realm. That is, it was until the heinous Baron Herx came along and claimed the whole thing as his Barony. He enslaved Hamlet’s people and now he’s an awful undead lich. The whole town’s been trapped in his massive dungeon for decades and now it’s up to a single hero or a group of adventurers to confront him in his hellish lair and destroy him forever.
- Roguelike elements: Perma-death, random dungeons and cryptic mysteries for you to figure out with no handholding
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players over internet or LAN (includes Steam and direct-IP connections)
- Tons of valid playstyles and over a dozen classes to explore in an open-class system where you improve at what you practice
- Cross-play between hardware and online platforms
- 4 years of ongoing free content updates from a team that loves the game, the genre and the community
- 2 DLCs presenting a totally alternate way to play as 8 monsters and 8 new classes with unique abilities
- Surprises around every corner to be killed by, improvise around, adapt to, and conquer as you gain in skill as a player
- Loads of loot to manage and stats to analyze as you min/max your best synergies for victory
- Huge variety of adventuring weapons and equipment, lore books, loads of spells, plus some legendary artifacts
- Charming art style and tongue-in-cheek humor to offset the intensity with genre in-jokes and developer easter eggs
- Guide a warrior monk on a laid back adventure in a bronze age mountain wilderness, overcome battles & solve mystical musical puzzles to help The Scythian complete her woeful errand.
- Explore a lavishly-painted mythopoetic storyworld affected by real-world moon phases, conceived & crafted by a representative at Superbrothers Inc.
- Treat your ears to an album’s worth of original music created by the legendary composer Jim Guthrie.
- This edition of S:S&S EP for the electric computer has been faithfully re-engineered by videogame wizards at CAPY to support input via the two-button mouse.
Check out our other news and reviews at https://cubicreviews.com/