Release date: August 7th for PC, PS4, and XB1
They’re back! The team comes back with the new game installment of the series.
The new Multiplayer offers several game modes:
There are several vehicle classes to choose from:
- Power: These are warrior cars that neatly balance health stats and strength.
- Terrain: These are all-terrain monsters that can soak up the damage, but weight makes them vulnerable.
- Speed: These are super-quick cars that can be used as scouts – fast but also fragile.
- Lightweight: These are your classic assassin cars that are agile and have tricks up their sleeves.
- Tech: High-tech cars that are solid all-around with futuristic weaponry onboard.
All the gadgets used by the world’s top crew are now yours to employ. Add to this mix a handful of explosive new tools, and what you get is all the epic high-speed heists and action you crave. Get ready to improvise with your own crew and remember, it ain’t just about being fast.
AOE Crowd Control
- Nano shield
- EMP pulse
Targeted Crowd Control
- Power Drainer
- Mag beam
- Oil slick
- Wheel spikes
- Missile Barrage
There are several well known locations in the game which includes:
- New Orleans
Join the crew for the next mission
Check out our other news and reviews at https://cubicreviews.com/